- $29 for two tickets for main floor or mezzanine seating (up to $68.40 value)
- $39 for four tickets for main floor or mezzanine seating (up to $107.60 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- The Company: semifinalists on season 7 of America’s Got Talent, Lightwire Theater—which includes Ian and Eleanor Carney and Corbin and Whitney Popp—harnesses multicolored lights to create large-scale creatures in one-of-a-kind productions that have included DiNO-Light and The Ugly Duckling
- The Show: Marvin the mouse craves popularity, but the “cool” rats think he’s just a nerd. To escape their taunts, he dives into a world of fantasy where he flies to the moon on a homemade rocket, meets a cast of misfit creatures, and learns a valuable lesson about celebrating difference. But most of the fun comes from Lightwire Theatre’s eye-popping visuals, in which puppets that are seemingly drawn on a darkened stage with electroluminescent wire take on personalities as vibrant and inspiring as their exteriors.
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.