- $26 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $44.13 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $28 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $44.13 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $33 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $44.13 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ms. Lauryn Hill
- How you first met Ms. Lauryn Hill: as L-Boogie, the rich and raspy alto of ’90s rebel R&B trio the Fugees
- What not to get twisted: she might have been the best singer of the bunch, but she can rap like a champion, too
- Deep-burrowing ear worms from the Fugees era: “Killing Me Softly,” “Ready or Not,” “Fu-Gee-La”
- What followed her time with the Fugees: the game-changing solo album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, named one of the greatest albums of all time by Rolling Stone
- Miseducation song that starts playing in your head as soon as you read her name: “Doo Wop (That Thing)”
- Proof that she hasn’t lost her edge: the 2014 release “Black Rage,” a heartbreaking, politically charged sendup of “My Favorite Things” that Hill dedicated to the protesters in Ferguson
Gary Clark, Jr.
- Who he is: a Texas guitar virtuoso dealing in crunchy blues riffs
- Whom he’s been compared to: guitar legends Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan
- …if Hendrix and Vaughan had incorporated elements of contemporary soul and hip-hop.
- And if you’ve pegged him as just a rock musician: He’s also composed a film score and even dabbled in acting.
- The one thing better than listening to his studio albums: catching his fiery, inimitable live sets, whether in person or on his straightforwardly-titled double album, Live
- Legends he’s opened for: The Rolling Stones; Foo Fighters