Cult TV favorite takes its off-the-wall sketches and riffs to the stage for a live screening of “Circus of Horrors”
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or balcony
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Live: The Great Cheesy Movie Circus Tour
- The TV show that started it all: Launched in 1988, the original Mystery Science Theater 3000 was about a janitor imprisoned by two mad scientists who forced him to watch B movies as part of a plot to take over the world. To keep his sanity and interpersonal skill, the janitor built a squad of robot companions who would watch and comment along with him.
- The power of hindsight: The show didn’t have a large viewership, but it was named one of TIME magazine’s “100 Best TV Shows of All Time” in 2007.
- Revival: As part of the 25th anniversary, the show was brought back in 2017 with 14 all-new episodes and now is touring live with the same wise-cracks, silly skits, and audience participation.
- The movie: This live performance will feature a screening of the movie “Circus of Horrors.”
The Fine Print
Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.