What You'll Get
- $37 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $70.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
New Year’s Eve Old School Bash
- S.O.S. Band: From ’70s disco grooves to ’80s R&B funk—fueled by production gurus Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis—S.O.S. gave the world timeless jams such as “Take Your Time (Do It Right)” and “Tell Me If You Still Care.”
- Alexander O’Neal: With a voice as earnest and gritty as Otis Redding’s, this soul singer posted heart-tugging hits such as “If You Were Here Tonight” and “Love Makes No Sense” to the Top 40.
- Cherrelle: Her airy, emotion-packed soprano lit up the ’80s with jams such as “I Didn’t Mean to Turn You On,” and her frequent collaboration with Alexander O’Neal created the hits “Saturday Love” and “Never Knew Love Like This.”
- Al Hudson and One Way: Al and his band of Soul Partners funked up the ’70s and ’80s with sizzlers such as “Do Your Thang” and their biggest hit, “Honey Pie.”
- Howard Hewett: This soul singer croons sonic balms for broken hearts with singles such as “Can U Feel Me.”
About New Year's Eve Old School Bash
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.