Pink Floyd’s drummer gathers an army of skilled musicians to play early classics and deep cuts, including “Astronomy Domine” and more
About This Deal
- Seating: upper balcony, orchestra, mezzanine, parterre
Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets
- Nick Mason: He’s the drummer of the legendary progressive rock band Pink Floyd and the only constant group member to be featured on all of their studio albums.
- His latest project: Saucerful of Secrets, a five-piece band that plays early Pink Floyd classics with Mason rallying behind the drum kit. Joining him are Spandau Ballet guitarist Gary Kemp, Pink Floyd bassist Guy Pratt, guitarist Lee Harris, and keyboardist Dom Beken
- What to expect: a deep dive into Pink Floyd’s rare gems and pre– Dark Side of the Moon catalog, including songs that haven’t been played in over 40 years and early favorites “Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun,” “Interstellar Overdrive,” and “Astronomy Domine.”