- $27.50 for one ticket for reserved mezzanine seating in sections 208–210 (up to $54.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- You know Paul as: the charming and charismatic comic ventriloquist who conquered the competition on the 10th season of America’s Got Talent
- But before that: The funnyman was already a superstar in his native UK, where he scored five-star reviews at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and appeared on Royal Variety Performance three times to the delight of Her Majesty the Queen.
- His act: a mix of sharply-scripted comedy, technical skill, and precise comic timing as Paul throws his voice into an lineup of adorable plush characters
- Puppets you might see: the irascible pre-adolescent Sam (who’s capable of chatting even when Paul is off stage), the precocious infant Baby, and Sam’s pensioneer grandfather Albert, all of whom helped get Paul to the finals on AGT
- The reviews: The Stage calls him “A ventriloquist for the South Park generation” who makes the art “look cool,” and Time-Out says his show “invokes[s] a precious, childish sense of joy.”
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.