Viewers can enjoy performances from the biggest R&B stars including Monica, Ginuwine, and Tank
About This Deal
- Seating: Floor or Sections 101–102, 104–109, 115–122
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group’s G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mother’s Day R&B Jam
- Monica: “Miss Thang” became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles—”Don’t Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out of My Life”— and spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on “The Boy Is Mine.” Her most recent album, 2015’s Code Red, features Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj.
- Tank: Five-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine before scoring solo hits such as “Please Don’t Go” and “Sex Music.” His latest release, Elevation, features the single “I Don’t Think You’re Ready” and appearances by JoJo, Keith Sweat, Candice Boyd, and more.
- Ginuwine: with a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been”; lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank
- 112: They’re the Georgia R&B quartet known for their Grammy–winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream.”
- Other notable acts: H-Town