Why We Like It
After four years away, Riverdance returns to North America to stomp the stage in celebration of its 20th anniversary
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see Riverdance, starting from $45
- Seating: main floor: sections 107, 111 (rows AA-HH)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Riverdance – The 20th Anniversary World Tour
- A River Runs Through: 20 years, as Riverdance celebrates its two-decade anniversary with its first North American tour in four years
- The Water’s Source: seven minutes that electrified the world on the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest, prompting composer Bill Whelan and husband-wife production team John McColgan and Moya Doherty to launch the epic stage show
- The People at Its Shores: through 11,000 performances in 46 countries, Riverdance has already reached more than 25 million audience members and reached a televised audience of 3 billion
- The Sound of the River: stomps, taps, and kicks clobber the stage as more than 35 dancers leap, turn, and seemingly fly across the floorboards
- A Continuing Flow: audiences will see many favorite musical pieces, costumes, and precisely synchronized dance numbers
- A New Rush: in this tour, Riverdance also adds new costumes, new projections, and a new showcase in “Anna Livia,” an a cappella hard-shoe piece for the troupe’s female members
Need to Know