What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Saved By The 90’s, starting from $10
- General admission standing
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Saved By The 90’s at Saint Andrews Hall, Detroit
- The Band: The Bayside Tigers, a neon-clad quartet that covers everything from Ace of Base to Weezer and Backstreet Boys to Spice Girls. Expect Mariah one moment and Metallica the next.
- The Party: Saint Andrews Hall travels in time to the decade that brought us both Nevermind and Clueless. Costumes, from slap bracelets to plaid miniskirts, are encouraged.
- What Time Out New York had to say: “If you want to mosh to ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ or are simply looking for an excuse to ‘save tonight,’ a ’90s-themed soiree is a great way to blow off some steam and ‘give it away, give it away, give it away now.’”
The Fine Print