The entire family can enjoy an exciting day out interacting with animals, spectating shows, and experiencing thrilling coasters and rides
About This Deal
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket, it is valid for SeaWorld Orlando for one person.
- If you purchased the Single Park Ticket with a Meal Voucher, it is valid for SeaWorld Orlando for one person. A Meal Voucher is valid only at SeaWorld Orlando participating restaurants and must be used by the same person, it includes an entrée, side, and non-alcoholic drink.
- If you purchase the Single Park Ticket with All-Day Dining, it is valid for SeaWorld Orlando for one person. All-Day Dining is valid only at SeaWorld Orlando participating restaurants and must be used by the same person. Week day is designated as Monday- Friday.
- If you purchase the 2-Park or 3-Park Ticket, it is valid for one person to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, or Adventure Island. Second and third visits must be taken within 14 days of the first visit by the same person.
- If you purchase the Unlimited Park Ticket with Parking, it is valid for one person for unlimited visits within 14 consecutive days to any combination of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Adventure Island Tampa Bay; Valid 1 year from date of purchase.
- When can I visit? Any operating day through November 2, 2021; see the schedule.
- Free admission for children two and under.
- Parking not included, excluding Unlimited Visits option
- Lockers available? Yes
- For a list of all seasonal and special events taking place at SeaWorld, click here
For other SeaWorld park discounts see the below:
About SeaWorld Orlando
Voted #1 Amusement Park in the US, SeaWorld Orlando provides interactive fun for the whole family. The park guides guests through amusing attractions inspired by the sea, including animal experiences, shows, and rides (including #1 voted Rollercoaster in the US, Mako). SeaWorld includes more than a dozen animal experiences for visitors to witness. Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin (Habitat) allows guests to observe five species of penguins. The Shark Encounter features an astounding view through a massive underwater tunnel. What’s more, SeaWorld has participated in animal rescue and rehabilitation efforts for over 50 years, using proceeds from ticket sales to support animal rescue projects.