What You'll Get
- $44.70 for one G-Pass to see Smokey Robinson (up to $74.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Section: D or E, rows M–R
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A vision of life without Smokey: a world with no Motown sound, where movie soundtracks are nothing but gusts of wind and nobody understands how you could have sunshine on a cloudy day
- Smokey’s imprint on music history: he fronted The Miracles, inspired the creation of Motown Records, gave the famed label its first No. 1 R&B hit, “Shop Around,” and penned more than 4,000 other songs that laid down the blueprint for modern soul
- How the world has thanked him: by inducting him into the Rock and Roll and Songwriters Halls of Fame, bestowing him with the Grammy Living Legend Award, and having the president of the United States decorate him a National Medal of Arts award
- Songs you probably know Smokey wrote: “You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me,” “Ooo Baby Baby,” “I Second That Emotion,” and “Get Ready”
- Songs you might not have known he wrote: The Temptations’ “My Girl,” Mary Wells’ “My Guy,” Marvin Gaye’s “Ain’t That Peculiar”
- What you’ll get from An Evening with Smokey Robinson: a deceptively youthful showman with a thousand-yard smile delivering one show stopper after another in an earnest and angelic tenor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.