- $44.70 for one G-Pass to see Smokey Robinson (up to $74.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Section: D or E, rows M–R
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A vision of life without Smokey: a world with no Motown sound, where movie soundtracks are nothing but gusts of wind and nobody understands how you could have sunshine on a cloudy day
- Smokey’s imprint on music history: he fronted The Miracles, inspired the creation of Motown Records, gave the famed label its first No. 1 R&B hit, “Shop Around,” and penned more than 4,000 other songs that laid down the blueprint for modern soul
- How the world has thanked him: by inducting him into the Rock and Roll and Songwriters Halls of Fame, bestowing him with the Grammy Living Legend Award, and having the president of the United States decorate him a National Medal of Arts award
- Songs you probably know Smokey wrote: “You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me,” “Ooo Baby Baby,” “I Second That Emotion,” and “Get Ready”
- Songs you might not have known he wrote: The Temptations’ “My Girl,” Mary Wells’ “My Guy,” Marvin Gaye’s “Ain’t That Peculiar”
- What you’ll get from An Evening with Smokey Robinson: a deceptively youthful showman with a thousand-yard smile delivering one show stopper after another in an earnest and angelic tenor