- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $47.55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- How you know Stephen: From hits like “On and On,” “It Might Be You,” and “Save It for a Rainy Day,” or from his appearances as an actor in John Landis films, or from Eric Clapton’s autobiography, which names Stephen as one of Eric’s all-time favorite singer-songwriters.
- How you know his lyrics: From his 23 studio and compilation albums, or from songs recorded by Barbra Streisand, Luciano Pavarotti, Phil Collins, and the Four Tops
- His Latest: This year’s Blueprint
E.J. Thomas Hall
Since 1973, The University of Akron's E.J. Thomas Hall has been the center of Akron's performing arts scene. The three-level facility, which occupies three acres of The University of Akron campus, boasts a massive, 44-ton movable ceiling that can shift to enclose the first or second levels. The position of the ceiling has a dramatic effect on the hall's volume and acoustics, so it is controlled by a computer precisely managing 27 counterweights. The hall's ability to transform from an intimate one-level performance space to a vast three-level concert hall allows it to host performances of a variety of sizes and styles by university students and faculty as well as the Akron Symphony Orchestra, the Tuesday Musical Association, the Children’s Concert Society, and the Akron Youth Symphony.