- $43.50 for general-admission standing (up to $86.75 value)
- Click here to see the venue map.
The Blues Brothers
- The Brothers: founding member Elwood Blues (Dan Aykroyd) and Zee Blues (Jim Belushi), who carries on the family tradition following the passing of his brother, Jake
- The original Brothers’ first gig: Jake and Elwood performed “Soul Man” on Saturday Night Live in November 1978
- What came next: two platinum albums and the timeless The Blues Brothers movie
- The latest incarnation is much like the first. Elwood serves as “the Legacy” while Zee is “the Blood.” Both don their trademark black sunglasses, suits, and hats as they strut across the stage and howl into the mics.
- Their sound: South Memphis blues with an East Texas flair—all made possible thanks to their renowned backing band, Sacred Hearts, and the science of sound waves
- Hits you’ll hear live: “Sweet Home Chicago,” “Messin’ with the Kid,” “Soul Man”
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.