- One G-Pass ticket to Dave Koz & Friends
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $40.43 for mezzanine sections 301–307 (up to $57.75 value)
- $48.13 for orchestra section 201 or 205 (up to $68.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dave Koz & Friends
- Dave Koz: the platinum-selling adult-contemporary star with nine Grammy nominations, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, his own radio program, and a government-issued “License to Solo” alto sax
- Rick Braun: though he plays many instruments, the trumpet is what’s propelled his vast catalog of smooth jazz, including his 17th album, Can You Feel It
- Kenny Lattimore: This R&B and jazz crooner is known for his seductive stage presence and vocals, as heard on the Grammy-nominated wedding staple, “For You.” Before the show, check out his latest collection of modern soul, Anatomy of a Love Song.
- Reginald T. McCants: Chicago keyboardist jazz staple who’s played with cool cats such as KEM and Jeffery Osborne
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.