What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass for seating in rows M–T of the left or right side orchestra (up to $35 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in rows W–Y of the center orchestra (up to $60 value)
- $38 for one G-Pass for seating in rows N–U of the center orchestra (up to $75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
A Conversation with Linda Ronstadt
- In Case You Need an Introduction: Linda Ronstadt is the “Queen of Rock,” the heart-stealing voice that powered the Stone Poneys’ “Different Drum” before she went solo—backed by fellas who would later become the Eagles.
- Why You Probably Don’t: She was the first female artist ever to rack up consecutive platinum albums and sell out stadiums to tens of thousands of fans. Rolling Stone declared her to be “Rock’s Venus” and put her on the cover six times.
- Her Honors: 11 Grammys, 1 Emmy, an induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and President Barack Obama honoring her with the National Medal of Arts.
- Why She Stopped Singing: In 2012, it was an unwelcome surprise when Linda was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- During this Conversation: In this special and rare event, she opens up to audiences by sharing stories of courage, episodes from her career, and her thoughts on music in general. The evening will be moderated by on-air personality WFUV’s John Platt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.