- $22 for one G-Pass for side loge seating (up to $43 value)
- $32 for one G-Pass for center loge or side orchestra seating (up to $63.50 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for center orchestra seating (up to $84 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What she has in common with her papa Johnny Cash: storytelling finesse, seemingly inexhaustible inspiration, an ability to write songs that transcend time, and maybe his earlobes
- What do her saddest songs sound like, according to Rosanne: “how the heart sounds when it’s broken open.”
- Grammy-winning hit with a title that makes you cry before you even hear the song: “I Don’t Know Why You Don’t Want Me”
- The synth-soaked 1981 hit that ensnared country and pop radio in a rare love triangle: “Seven Year Ache”
- What to expect from the show: a catalog of tracks that cross genres, and perhaps some songs from her latest effort, 2014’s The River & the Thread
Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.