A pioneering rapper of West Coast hip hop, Too Short brings over three decades of experience and hits to the stage
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Available dates: Friday, February 7, at 7 p.m. at The Canyon - Agoura Hills | Friday, March 27, at 9 p.m. at The Rose
- The original: Credited as one of the pioneering rappers of West Coast hip hop, over his three-decade career Too Short has collaborated with Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, Diddy, and more.
- The music: best known for hits such as “The Ghetto,” “Blow the Whistle,” and “Ain’t Nothing Like Pimpin’”
- The latest: After a five-year break, Too Short broke his silence with _The Pimp Tape_in 2018; the album features guests spots by rappers G-Eazy, 2 Chainz, and Snoop Dogg.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.