Fans sup on cornish game hens and cheer for their knights as lances explode and swords ring out in this live-action King Arthur experience
About This Deal
- Seating: Preferred C Category (up to $73.12 value)
- Age restrictions: Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tournament of Kings
- The show: watch a medieval tale that follows the valiant King Arthur, complete with mighty steeds, clashing swords, and jaw-dropping pyrotechnics. Show is Dark on Tuesdays.
- The swords are made from titanium, and produce brilliant sparks when they crash together
- The meal: a three-course feast of finger-friendly foods including succulent cornish game hens
- The time: 8:30pm show runs Wednesday, Thursdays, Saturday & Sundays
About Tournament of Kings
Tournament of Kings is Las Vegas’ ultimate dinner and a show experience. Adapted from the tale of King Arthur, this live-action production takes place in a 900-seat theater-in-the-round arena and immerses the audience in a tale of valor and treachery. Valiant knights ride mighty steeds and prove their chivalry amongst special effects and pyrotechnics. While knights fight, guests feast on a hearty three-course meal using the original utensil – their hands. Tournament of Kings is an epic portrayal of centuries past, and it’s all in the name of honor, country, and of course, food.