- $18 for one ticket to The British Invasion Tour (up to $35 value)
- When: Wednesday, February 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Union County Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The British Invasion Tour
- Peter Asher: As part of Brit-pop duo Peter and David, Asher’s sugary vocals turned “A World Without Love” into a transatlantic #1 hit
- Denny Laine After singing lead on the very first Moody Blues hit (“Go Now”), the crooning bassist found his wings as a vital member of Paul McCartney’s Wings
- Chad & Jeremy: Thanks to this folk duo’s 1964 hit “A Summer Song,” summers are no longer cold and depressing and Rushmore is a better movie
- Click here to view the full lineup
Union County Performing Arts Center
As a living landmark to the performing arts and cornerstone of the Rahway Arts District, the Union County Performing Arts Center has endured history and earned its way onto the National and State Registers of Historic Places. Recently restored to its 1928 luster, the former Rahway Theatre retains the charm and grandeur of its vaudeville theater origins while encouraging new forms of entertainment. From its 1,300 seats––where crowds once gathered to watch RKO movies and WWII newsreels––audiences can marvel at the theater’s opulent, gold-crested ceilings and ponder how many dresses can be made from its rich red drapes. One of the theater’s proudest treasures is its original Wurlitzer organ, which is small in stature, but emits massive sound out of its 500 pipes.