On Valentine’s Day, Tank headlines a lineup of R&B stars behind hits such as “Love and War” and “Spend My Life With You”
What You'll Get
- Seating: main floor or balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Valentine’s Day: Love and R&B Tour
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine before scoring solo hits such as “Please Don’t Go” and “Sex Music.” His latest release, Savage, features the lead single “When We,” which hit No. 1 on the Billboard Adult R&B Songs chart.
- Eric Benét: This neo-soul singer has racked up plenty of acclaim during his decades-long career, including four Grammy nods and an NAACP Image Award for his song “Spend My Life With You.” He can also be seen on the second season of BET’s The Real Husbands of Hollywood.
- Kelly Price: This powerhouse vocalist and seven-time Grammy nominee got her start backing Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevating Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her sugary mezzo-soprano croon. She later carved out a solo career that veers from romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” to soul-stirring gospel.
- Also appearing: Kelly Price | After 7 | Troop
The Fine Print