Valentine's Day show featuring artists such as Monica, RL, Avery Sunshine, and Mike Bonner
About This Deal
- Seating: section 101-104
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group's G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Valentines R&B Extravaganza with Monica, RL of Next, & Avery Sunshine
- Monica: "Miss Thang" became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles—"Don't Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)" and "Before You Walk Out of My Life"— and spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on "The Boy Is Mine."
- Avery Sunshine: a multitalented R & B singer and a classically trained pianist who recorded her third album, _Twenty Sixty Four _, in 2017
- Mike Bonner: The standup veteran, who has appeared on seven seasons of BET's Comic View, HBO's Def Comedy Jam, and Jamie Foxx Presents Laffapalooza on Showtime, brings relatable comedy to the stage through topics such as growing up in Detroit and family life.
- RL: the lead singer of the R&B group Next. Known for The Best Man I Can Be with Ginuwine, Tyrese and Case, and We Can't Be Friends with Deborah Cox.