- $16 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $31.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What sets Voyage apart from other Journey tributes: a man named Hugo
- What sets Hugo apart: he sounds—and looks—just like Journey singer Steve Perry
- Where you might have seen the band: selling out shows coast to coast, including a marquee performance in front of over 50,000 fans at Meadowlands
- Songs you can expect to hear played and sung to perfection: “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “Wheel in the Sky,” “Separate Ways”
- Reason to get there early: to hear Fleetwood Macked pay tribute to Stevie Nicks and company
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.