What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Wayne Brady, starting from $25
- Sections 101, 103, or 201–205
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Big Break: Brady stood out from the pack on the improv comedy game show Whose Line Is It Anyway?, partly due to his singing and dancing—talents that eventually landed him a Primetime Emmy Award.
- Where Else You’ve Seen Him: the host of Let’s Make a Deal, Barney’s brother on How I Met Your Mother, Liz Lemon’s dreadful date to The Source Awards on 30 Rock, an extraterrestrial threat on Stargate SG-1, and—perhaps most surprisingly—a nefarious version of himself on Chappelle’s Show
- What to Expect from the Show: a comedic performance that utilizes the improvisational talents that made him famous, and plenty of audience participation
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
About The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.