What You'll Get
- $12 for CPR certification online course ($280 value)
This Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification online course teaches how to properly and calmly perform CPR in cardiac and breathing emergencies with the goal of increasing the chances of survival. This course covers the important elements of chain of survival, relationship of bodily systems, Heimlich maneuver, and the proper use of AED (Automated External Defibrillator). It also covers AHA-updated CPR guidelines and how to manage complications following improper CPR.
- Discounted all-in course fee of $12, down from its original price of $280
- 24/7 access to course materials, lectures, and tutor support
- Ideal for health and care workers
- Easy to learn and designed for people without medical background
- 100% online, self-paced learning you can take in a schedule you desire
- Certificate of completion to help participants meet health and safety requirements
- Course is accredited by the SOLCC
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Glezoo connects people to personal fitness trainers and nutrition experts to develop custom fitness and diet regimens built around attainable goals. Instead of focusing merely on weight loss, Glezoo's experts help clients achieve a realistic goal weight that they can maintain over time. In addition to weight loss, each personal trainer has a few areas they specialize in, such as injury recovery or core strength and stability.
Glezoo also works with people who want to break into the fitness industry through certification programs. These can help people become certified personal trainers, health coaches, or Pilates instructors.