|_Jump to: Reviews||The Right Club for the Right Job_|
Mark Twain referred to golf as “a good walk spoiled,” but do we really want to trust someone who thought it was okay to name a child “Huckleberry?” Today’s Groupon covers everything golf-related, short of instructions on how to play underwater golf-cart polo. For $50, you get $125 toward a plethora of options to improve your game, swing, and green cred at Golf Masters. Your Groupon is good at two locations: Golf Masters in Walpole and Golf Masters Airport Golf in North Attleboro. You do not need to use the entire amount of your Groupon in one visit. The $125 will be converted into Golf Masters value cards for use over time towards the following slate of possibilities:
- All PGA golf lessons (anywhere from $60 for a half hour up to $500 for a five-hour package) at both centers, and memberships at the Walpole location
- Professional club fitting ($49-$99, Walpole location)
- All shop services, including re-grips, shafts, repairs, and club tune-ups (prices vary, get eight clubs re-gripped for about $65, Walpole location)
- Driving-range buckets ($8–$16 per bucket, Airport location)
- Mini golf ($6/game, Airport location)
- Batting-cage use ($1.50 for 20 pitches, Airport location)
- Birthday parties and events (sports, golf, or baseball themes at $15 per guest, Airport location)
Step up your game with a private lesson. Options include lessons of 30 minutes ($60), 60 minutes ($100), and four 30-minute lessons ($200), among others. All instructors are PGA pros, so you can expect above-par teaching with delightfully below-par results. Your stroke is only half the equation, with the other half consisting of the right tools and ability to harness magnetic fields. Properly fitting clubs can be the difference between the perfect stroke and being forced to play through in dense underbrush of roots and venomous snakes. Golf Masters will help put the right clubs in the right hands (and left hands) using the latest deep-sea-diving technology for assessment and calculations.
The Walpole facility is open year round, so you can improve your game in the offseason. Browse the 2010 models of your favorite clubs while gaining an unfair advantage over your golf buddies and co-workers come golf season. The Airport location is seasonal. Save your clubs from a furious knee snapping by blowing off some steam playing mini golf, visiting the batting cages, or hosting a party for your kids or those of strangers.
Citysearchers give Golf Masters 4.5 stars, while one Kudzu user rates it a perfect five: > * Great little custom golf shop. Had my grips replaced and my lies adjusted while I hit a bucket of balls at the range. – maxandluke, Kudzu > * This place is fanastic [sic]. I spent 40 minutes with the person choosing the right clubs. He took the time to explain things to me and explain why certain clubs were right for me. He fitted the clubs to me for an exact fit. – fivemee, Citysearch
582 Kelley Blvd
North Attleborough, Massachusetts 02760Get Directions