The epitome of fitness is the pill bug, whose refined ball form has endured countless attacks from hungry birds and grubby little boy hands. Shape your physique without the aid of predators thanks to today's Groupon for Good Bodies Fitness and Wellness in Dublin. Choose from the following three options:
- For $30, you get a one-hour personal training session (a $60 value).
- For $30, you get a one-hour Pilates training session (a $60 value).
- For $60, you get 10 yoga classes or 10 body performance classes (a $120–$150 value).
Good Bodies began as a personal training provider, before growing into the fitness powerhouse it is today. Lean on their years of expertise during an hour-long session, where a skilled trainer will help transform goals into accomplishments using complex alchemical kilns. The staff has many years of experience to ceremoniously pass onto eager students. Opt for the yoga sessions to simultaneously work the body and mind, or take on the challenging body performance classes that incorporate a variety of disciplines to form an electrifying circuit workout. Inside the cozy facility, clients will experience a non-intimidating, cleanly atmosphere, which science has proven is the ideal environment for learning Pilates. The training session starts on the Cadillac machine, before moving on to mats and other props, all in an effort to bestow a core that has more grit than a petrified apple.
Though Good Bodies hasn't been reviewed much, past customers have left positive feedback about the fitness programs in online testimonials:
- Good Bodies has been a Godsend for me. After my stroke my trainer was so supportive and positive that I was very touched! My trainer always has words of encouragement but he never lets me slack off (though I want to). – Steve S., past customer
- I have never been more happy with a "gym" before. All staff members are warm and helpful. I love walking in and everone greets you with a smile. – Scott S., past customer
4353 Tuller Rd.
Dubiln, Ohio 43017Get Directions