All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
When stranded in the wilderness, glasses can help you convert sunbeams into fire or look smart as you explain the inedibility of man to a family of grizzly bears. Equip your eyes for the Great Outdoors with today’s Groupon to Graf Optical in Roseville. Choose between the following options:
- For $40, you get $250 toward a complete pair of prescription glasses.
- For $69, you get an eye exam (a $99 value) and $250 toward a complete pair of prescription glasses (up to a $349 total value).
- For $99, you get an eye exam (a $99 value), two boxes of contact lenses (a $39.98 value), a contact lens fitting and evaluation (a $99 value), and $250 toward a complete pair of prescription glasses (a $487.50 total value).
For glasses purchases, Groupon buyers may choose between:
- A $250 credit toward complete prescription glasses with frames of their choice, or
- A complete pair of prescription glasses with polycarbonate lenses and anti-reflective coating with frames from select brands (up to a $169 value for frames)
Since 1952, Graf Optical has been fitting mugs with designer eyeglasses and sunglasses from brands such as Ray-Ban, Prada, Versace, and Ralph Lauren. Polycarbonate and impact-resistant lenses ($179) can be upgraded to include an anti-reflective coating (an additional $99) to reduce eyestrain caused by glare. Comprehensive eye exams tests patients’ ocular acuity and knowledge of the alphabet, and a contact lens fitting matches eyeballs with their appropriate contact size and strength. With today’s deal, customers can either don a pair of Acuvue 2 contact lenses or apply $20 toward a different brand.
Customers must call ahead to schedule an appointment, and they should expect to spend 30 to 60 minutes in the eye examination and contact fitting procedures. The first 50 people to redeem this Groupon receive a free pair of Kenneth Cole sunglasses so they can conceal their identities from photographers at Spago or the DMV.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid in-store only. Appointments required, subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to price of Groupon may apply. Not valid with insurance. Valid only for complete pairs of prescription glasses with polycarbonate & anti-reflective lenses. Not valid for replacement lenses, brand switching, or sale items. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Graf Optical
For more than half a century, the opticians at Graf Optical have been helping to correct vision and combat ocular illness with health and wellness checkups and stylish eyewear. The center stocks frames from Kenneth Cole, Ralph Lauren, and Versace, many of which are eligible for upgrades such as anti-reflective coatings or impact-resistant, polycarbonate lenses. And for those who prefer to wear invisible frames, Acuvue Oasys also carries contact lenses and sometimes offers unsolicited advice about the importance of mime schools.