All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 20, 2011
December 19, 2011
December 19, 2011
What You'll Get
A ballerina's graceful balance is inspiring to aspiring dancers, captivating to houses of cards, and vexing to bulldozers razing cliffside condor habitats. Dwell on adroit appendages with today's Groupon: one ticket to the Grand Rapids Ballet Company’s production of George Balanchine's Who Cares? at the DeVos Performance Hall. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a middle-mezzanine ticket for Friday, October 22, at 7:30 p.m. (a $30 value)
- For $20, you get a main-floor ticket for Friday, October 22 at 7:30 pm (a $40 value)
- For $15, you get a middle-mezzanine ticket for Saturday, October 23, at 7:30 p.m. (a $30 value)
- For $20, you get a main-floor ticket for Saturday, October 23, at 7:30 p.m. (a $40 value)
- For $15, you get a middle-mezzanine ticket for Sunday, October 24, at 2 p.m. (a $30 value)
- For $20, you get a main-floor ticket for Sunday, October 24, at 2 p.m. (a $40 value)
The Grand Rapids Ballet Company, Michigan’s only professional ballet company, is dedicated to staging artistic productions that lift the spirit while inspiring the toes. Who Cares?, named for composer and pianist George Gershwin’s jazzy ode to impartiality, is an energetic if indifferent ballet choreographed by George Balanchine, co-founder and founding choreographer of the New York City Ballet. Balanchine used Gershwin's Broadway hits to compose a ballet that pays homage to the popular pianist’s exuberance, American spirit, and dislike of toothpaste. Grammatically incorrect songs may include jazz standard "I Got Rhythm" and "'S Wonderful," which was notably sung by Gene Kelly in An American in Paris. Before the main event, the stage will flutter with tutus and sparkle with tiaras during Raymonda Pas de Dix.
Grand Rapids Ballet Company recommends audience members arrive 30 minutes to one hour early to exchange Groupons for tickets at the box office and two hours early to turn Groupons into rabbits.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid for option purchased only. Non-transferable. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.