The Griptilian 551 is a fantastic knife for everyday or outdoor use.
AXIS Locking Mechanism
Benchmade uses the ambidextrous AXIS mechanism for locking its folding knives. Two omega-style springs, one per liner, create inertia in the locking bar so that it engages the knife tang. This security mechanism is unique to Benchmade knives.
Rock Solid Construction
Manufactured at Benchmade's Oregon factory using modern laser cutters and CNC machining centers on par with equipment used in the aerospace industry, this knife is made of 154CM American stainless steel. It is constructed for edge retention, toughness and corrosion resistance. This Griptilian 551 features a lightweight (less than 4 oz) serrated drop-point blade, a coated finish and an injection molded GFN (glass filled nylon) handle.
User Friendly Design
This orange knife features a grip-textured nylon handle with a rib covered spine, providing the type of grip that makes you one with the knife. It has a coated reversible tip-up clip for carrying on either the right or left side, making it comfortable for anyone who wields it.
- Unique, ambidextrous AXIS lock mechanism
- American stainless steel construction - good edge retention, toughness and corrosion resistance
- Lightweight serrated drop-point blade - high strength to weight ratio
- Ideal for everyday, tactical or outdoor use
- Orange coated finish and glass filled nylon handle - comfortable grip
- Coated reversible tip-up carry clip for left or right hand
- 3.45" inches
Measures: 2.7" x 1.7" x 6"
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.