Children learn balance, socialization, fitness discipline, and increase their flexibility and stamina in gymnastics classes
About This Deal
- Four gymnastics classes for children, ages 3-4
- Four gymnastics classes for children, ages 5-11
- Four gymnastics classes for children, ages12-15
About Gymnastics Unlimited
From the flips of the floor exercise to the dismounts of the balance beam, the high-flying skills of gymnastic competition often fill the practice space at Gymnastics Unlimited. Led by seasoned instructors, this gymnastics academy prepares students for competitive and fitness-oriented practice with techniques and teaching methods drawn from the worlds of acrobatics and tumbling.
- Classes: Calibrated for students ages 3-18, youth classes here scale up as kids get older. After learning the fundamentals of athletics in the preschool classes, students progress to the basics of gymnastics events before honing their artistic craft in advanced classes designed as prep for competitions.
- Competition: If students show particular aptitude, they may qualify for the school's invitation-only competitive team. Accredited by USA Gymnastics, the team competes at meets and invitationals throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Parties: When they're not training the next generation of gymnastics heroes, instructors here also open their practice space to lively birthday parties complete with tumbling-themed games and activities.