Prenatal yoga can help prepare expectant mothers for stress-free childbirth; unlimited yoga classes help tone muscles and build endurance
About This Deal
- Prenatal yoga classes improve sleep, reduce stress and anxiety, as well as increases the strength of muscles needed for childbirth.
- With unlimited classes, students can choose from a variety of different yoga types, ranging from gentle flow to power sculpt. Click here to see available classes.
- Method of communication: Youtube stream and/or Zoom live class
- How it works:
- Members will get live Youtube stream every morning. The link will stay active for 48 hours. During that time clients can come back and practice any time and any number of times.
- Members can also join a two-way interactive Zoom live class as and when offered, so that instructor can check the correctness of the postures.
- View the class schedule
About Happiness Yoga
Happiness Yoga is a traditional yoga learning center, that owns two studios—one located in Lorton, VA, USA, and the other in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. As true believers in traditional and unmodified forms of yoga, they combine the practice of various forms of yogic elements such as Pranayama (breathing exercise), Dhyan (meditation), Sukshma Vyayam (flexibility and stretching exercises), Asanas (physical postures), Kriya (cleansing processes), Mudra, Bandha (yogic lock), Tratak (lamp gazing), and yoga philosophy in their traditional yogasana classes. Designed to accommodate both beginners and advanced yogis, sessions are conducted in a simple-to-follow, engaging, and life-affirming way with plenty of room for exploration and understanding of the mind-body-spirit connection. And although different in style and intensity, the ultimate objective of all classes at Happiness Yoga is to find a long-lasting balance, happiness, and peace in everyday life.