Despite baseball's unofficial theme song, peanuts and crackerjacks were replacements for the original, mid-1850s snacks of heavily salted licorice and wooden chewin' slabs. Keep your family traditions classic, but not too classic, with today's Groupon for tickets to a Harrisburg Senators baseball game. Choose between the following ticket options:
- For $26, you get four dugout box tickets (a $52 value).
- For $10, you get two field box tickets (a $22 value).
Choose from one of the following 7 p.m. games:
- Monday, April 11 vs. New Britain Rocks Cats
- Tuesday, April 12 vs. New Britain Rocks Cats
- Wednesday, April 13 vs. New Britain Rocks Cats
- Monday, April 25 vs. Altoona Curve
- Tuesday, April 26 vs. Altoona Curve
- Wednesday, April 27 vs. Altoona Curve
Under the bright lights and fresh breezes of Metro Bank Park, families, friends, and baseball aficionados bask in the evening air while the Harrisburg Senators practice America's preferred pastime. Fans can chant and stretch during predetermined innings as they cheer on the Double-A affiliates of the Washington Nationals during the first month of the 2011 season. Spectators can catch a foul ball in the field box seats along the first and third base line or overhear players singing tired bats to sleep from dugout box seats behind each team's bench.
Promoting more than 100 sluggers to the Majors during the past 12 seasons alone, the Senators saw their first modern no-hitter in 2003 and their first no-pitcher in 2008. Metro Bank Park emerged from its 2009 renovation with a host of upgraded amenities, pampering fans with new chair-back seating, increased concessions options, and a fleet of indestructible cyborg umpires.
1 Championship Way
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101Get Directions