All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 15, 2012
What You'll Get
Today's Groupon gets you $175 worth of handsome handbags or any other designer goodness for $75 at Hayden-Harnett online. For nationwide access to high-quality, high-fashion handbags, today's deal lets you bring these Brooklyn-based designer masterpieces home to Dallas, the Dallas of the South. Hayden-Harnett stocks "chic essentials," says StyleCaster, "like roomy everyday totes, perfectly tweaked trench coats, Hermes-meets-CBGBs punked-up leather cuffs, and riding boots that are just clunky enough to look like you might've found them in the back of a closet circa 1976."
Nordstrom and Anthropologie carry Hayden-Harnett merchandise; Target added the line to its stores in 2008. Fashionable Namibian models, fashionable fashion people, and fashionable mommies think Hayden-Harnett's buttery-soft leather handbags, attractive accessories, and alluring apparel are exceptionally fashionable. Most fashion mags have fashioned a fashionable magazine spread on the fashionableness of Hayden-Harnett's fashion fashions.
Handbags always fit, but if you decide you want the Zeus origami bag (it turns from a purse into a backpack) instead of the Franklin flap bag, Hayden-Harnett has a hassle-free online return policy; it refunds the full purchase price minus the cost of shipping of any item returned in its original condition.
Note: Your Groupon doesn't include the shipping and tax. One Groupon per order.
- ...everything feels meticulously designed and subtle at the same time. They are pieces that have been created to slip effortlessly into your overall look instead of concretely defining it. – Rachel Felder, StyleCaster
- Hayden Harnett is a great option for people interested in style, design, quality, and price. Their bags come with incredible detail and charm. Super friendly customer service as well. – Keyse A.
- The pieces are very as I said, girly, and femine, and they use some unique fabrics (half of the clothing left was silk that felt like suede...very cool and soft to the touch). – Rebecca A.
- Since I found this place about a year ago I've been salivating over their bags in my dreams. All the leather is soft and buttery, the styles are SO CUTE and everything is so well made you know it'll last. – Megan P.
Manbags for Men
Handbag manufacturer Bagier recently released the Manbag, a purse for men. Here are the special features that make the Manbag so manly:
- made from manly velvet
- stitching diagrams the key plays of Super Bowl XXVI
- powered by 18 D batteries
- built-in meat thermometer
- nacho pocket
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. 1 per order, 2 for orders totaling $475 or more pre tax & shipping. Shipping & tax separate. Online orders can start 10/30/09 at 7pm to allow time to enter codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.