Receive an online consult with a licensed physician on a HIPAA compliant platform to see if cannabis can help achieve wellness goals
About This Deal
FAQs About Redeeming Vouchers
- How to find a voucher in your account
- How to use a voucher
- Redemption code troubleshooting
- Mistakenly redeemed vouchers
- Using expired vouchers
A licensed physician reviews the patient’s medical history and current medication list, to see if cannabis can help one achieve one’s wellness goals.
- What’s included:
- HIPAA compliant online telemedicine consultation.
- Once approved:
- Receive doctor-provided certification.
- An additional fee of $50 dollars is applied by the State Health Department for your card.
- Receive your medical marijuana card that is valid for one year.
- Valid only for residents of New York
For more information on how the process works and the qualifying conditions please click here
Please note: If you’re approved for a medical cannabis card through our online system, you’ll also have to register with the New York State Medical Marijuana Program in order to receive your official medical marijuana card (instructions will be included with your certification). A temporary ID card will be available for use immediately after, and the NY Department of Health will mail you a physical copy within 1 week.