Bring your untamed locks, nails, hearts, and leg hair to the sculptors of everyday artwork at Hello Beautiful Colour Salon & Art Spa. Today's Groupon gets you $60 worth of spa and salon services for $30. Named for a complimentary welcome or a flattering catcall, this jack-of-all-trades salon satisfies all your beauty and pampering needs with a menu of services that includes hair, massage, makeup, nails, facials, waxing, and more.
Within handsome rust-colored walls atop hardwood floors, Hello Beautiful has friendly experts that will shape and color your hair, nails, or skin into a masterpiece worthy of being stolen in a brazen daylight heist. Mirrors shaped like easels give you an undocumented view of the artists at work. Women's cuts start at $45, and men's cuts start at $25. Your hair stylist will listen to what you want and translate your desires into the perfect cut for your face shape, lifestyle, and Chinese-food-placemat astrological sign. The brilliant colorists will complement your complexion and mix you a color that looks natural on you, from deep auburns to punky platinum.
Keep your shoulders golden this winter with a spray tan ($20+), or enhance your beautiful blues with eyebrow tinting ($20) and eyelash tinting ($25). Spend your Groupon on a Brazilian wax ($58), or put it toward a new multi-dimensional hair color ($120+). You can use your Groupon on any combination of services (retail products not included), whether you want a manicure ($22), gentleman's facial ($60), or special-occasion airbrush makeup base ($20).
Citysearchers give Hello Beautiful five stars:
- ...I always leave looking and feeling like a million bucks! If anyone wants a salon where their hair will stand out in a crowd, than [sic] look no more! – TierraW
- hello beautiful is the best salon in tampa bay by far. they have a group of nice and talented proffesionals [sic] who'll pamper you from head to toe. even my husband gets his hair cut at hello beautiful and he loves it! – migonzalez
- i really had a pleasant experience... the atmosphere is great and the interior is very nice and sheik [sic]. the staff are great! i will definitaly [sic] be back! – ConnieJ
Reason Your Season!
While many modern beauticians balk at the traditional notion of matching one’s hair color and complexion with a season, Groupon feels that sometimes the old ways are still best. You can use this handy cheat sheet to figure out your cosmetic season for all future color-related purchases:
- If you look better in honeyed beige or soft browns than navy blues or charcoal and have dark-colored eyes, then you are an Autumn. Favor muted earth tones, but feel free to experiment with turquoise and eggshell during the sunnier months. Avoid pastels.
- If you lent your voice talents to Disney’s Aladdin, opted to skip out on direct-to-video sequel Return of Jafar but returned for the trilogy-concluding Aladdin and The King of Thieves, then you are celebrated comedic thespian Robin Williams. Utilize your professional tenure to take a break from the spotlight, and redefine yourself as a meaty character actor a la Paul Giamatti. Avoid pastels.
- If you were born with a birthmark shaped like the Babylonian Empire beneath your right eye and feel cold whenever you step on consecrated ground, then you are The Endbringer. Begin pulling the mysterious thread at the base of your spine in order to shed the form of man and free your insectoid wings, thus triggering the beacon pulse to your followers that the fabled epoch of darkness has begun. Avoid pastels.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Hello Beautiful Colour Salon & Art Spa
A wall bisects Hello Beautiful Colour Salon & Art Spa's honey-toned studio. On one side, styling stations line up with mirrors mounted on easels. On the other side, a lounge combines the feel of a beauty boutique with that of a café. Shelf upon shelf of products surround funky red tables where clients sip wine and shampoo their hair with coffee. As salon stations open up, senior and master stylists call their human canvases in for cuts or color jobs with dyes from Italy. Meanwhile, Hello Beautiful's aestheticians tend to the body with facials and a relaxation massage.
Fairoaks Manhattan Manor
4532 S Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, Florida 33611Get Directions