Test your problem-solving and puzzle skills in one of three creepy escape rooms—a zombie lab, a doctor’s office, or his captive chamber
What You'll Get
Horror Escapes LA temporarily closed as of Monday, March 16th. Click here for additional information.
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Room-escape game: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Private room-escape game: You and your group of up to 10 people will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Captive Chamber, Dr. Office, or Zombie Lab
- Age restrictions: must be 14 or older
- Average length of game: 50 minutes
The Fine Print
About Edmond's Attic
There's a vampire coven called The Count's Den where secrets are kept by a hunchbacked tongue-less servant named Edmond. Ava, a vampire to this coven has invited you to come to the coven and break into Edmond's attic apartment to see what secrets you can expose to her before Edmond returns. Edmond, being immortal also, is not the kindest servant. Hurry and assist Ava to break into the attic and get out before Edmond returns.
Intermediate room. Live actor(s). Max 8 players. Difficulty 7 out of 10.