All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Mastering a peerless golf swing requires intense concentration on the arc of the club and a healthy disregard for the condition of your neighbor's statue garden. Control your projectile's path with today's Groupon to High Velocity Sports in Canton. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a golf-simulator package for two people (a $79.50 value), which includes:
- 18 holes in a PGA-licensed golf simulator for two people (a $64.50 value)
- One large pizza (a $10 value)
- One pitcher of soda pop (a $5 value)
- For $69, you get a golf simulator package for four people (a $159 value), which includes:
- 18 holes of golf in a PGA-licensed golf simulator for four people (a $129 value)
- Two large pizzas (a $20 value)
- Two pitchers of soda (a $10 value)
The always-in-season PGA-licensed golf simulator at High Velocity Sports pits club-wielders against one another on digitized versions of 40 world-class courses. Don a pair of virtual knickerbockers and bash balls into the pixilated distance on your choice of digitally rendered play place, from Pebble Beach to Spyglass to John Daly's backyard. Sore losers can't blame computer devilry for missing the green, as the simulator precisely places shots using a calculation of ball angle and velocity. Between drives and virtual autograph signings, twosomes and foursomes can refuel with large pizzas and pitchers of soda before finishing rounds with clutch putts and proper Scottish accents.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional twosome packages as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Equipment not provided. May combine Groupons for additional simulator time. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.