All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$9 for admission for two ($16 value)
$17 for admission for four ($32 value)
$33 for a 10-visit limited pass ($60 value)
- 10-visits may be used for anyone, not just named members
- Reload option and good for one year from initial redemption
- One-year expiration restarts with every reload purchased
$39 for a 6-month membership for up to four ($55 value)
- Six months of free admission for up to four
- 10% off in the museum shop
- Exclusive invitations to new exhibition previews
- Discounts and advanced notice for programs, classes, and birthday parties
- Half off admission to the Arizona Museum of Natural History
- $1 off admission when you bring an “extra” guest
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Socks required for adults & children at all times when visiting ArtVille; Shoes required in all other areas. Must activate membership by expiration. Membership valid for new members only or those who have not been active in past 6 months. Cannot apply funds toward other options or offers. Membership is valid for 4 members only. Cannot upgrade for additional members. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About i.d.e.a. Museum
Self-expression and imagination have no age limits. That's the idea behind i.d.e.a. Museum, a gathering place for youngsters to explore art and their own creativity. Rotating exhibitions, which have included glow-in-the-dark portraits and bead art, stimulate children's imaginations as well as the sense of sight. Guests can follow the spark of inspiration and create their own magnum opuses during art classes or in the museum's interactive play area, Artville. Decorated with giant-size paint brushes and other art equipment, Artville presents kids with a colorful array of play stations and even a performance arts center to stage their own productions.
- Size: 20,000 feet of interactive space with hands-on exhibitions from local and national artists
- Visiting Exhibit: the Sonoran Safari explores the beauty of the 11th largest desert in the world through artistic landscapes and workshops
- Don't Miss: the HUB, a variety of interactive play areas designed to stimulate creativity through projects such as building new inventions with rigamajig