Professsional technicians offer a variety of non-invasive treatments that focus on eliminating unwanted fat and cellulite
About This Deal
- Fat freezing: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
About imBodi Aesthetics
The staff at the boutique clinic offers advice and chooses the right treatments that will suit individual needs and bring optimal results. Guests may benefit from state-of-the-art technology to reach their fat loss goals, attain a healthier complexion, and become more comfortable in their own skin. imBodi Aesthetics provides such services as oxygenated and ultrasonic facials, radio frequency treatments, cryolipolysis, and fractionation.