Strut down dark alleyways, runways, and regional airstrips with confidence and excellent muscle tone, daring street thugs and 747s to come near you with today’s Groupon. You get four weeks of unlimited martial arts and fitness classes, a private lesson, and your own uniform (if you take karate) from Imperatori Karate for $45 (a $99 value). This new-student package is good for any of the classes on Imperatori’s schedule, including karate classes for children and adults, cardio kickboxing, Pilates, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, and spinning.
With classes offered six days a week, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to milk your Groupon like a surprisingly bountiful goat. Plus, you'll get a private lesson in the discipline of your choice. Learn the proper Pilates forms or the most intimidating karate stance before you hit the group classes (possibly, literally), or wait until you've tried a few classes and then perfect your favorite style with the one-on-one attention of a knowledgeable trainer.
Adult karate classes are geared toward self-defense, combining pugilistic punches, Japanese-style kicks, patella-packing strikes, and hard-knock elbow blows. Fumbling through your designer purse for mace wastes time in an attack scenario, but you can always find your elbows, no matter how sartorial your sweater. The heightened self-esteem and discipline you’ll gain from karate won’t stop when you leave class. The same skills you use to get fit will help you tackle your procrastination problem and assert yourself at work. Kids’ karate will keep your children off the couch and on the move, building healthy habits, perseverance, and discipline—let's see Shrek DVDs compete with those kinds of life lessons.
Your private lesson is good for any of Imperatori’s classes, so you can finally figure out how to roll like a ball Metroid-style, or kick the punching bag without straining your toes. Your friendly, expert instructors will give you the confidence and motivation you need to get the body you want, and each class will leave you glistening on a new, euphoric, and sweaty plane of existence.
- For children - this is a sport that creates honor, respect and discipline - qualities to take with them throughout life. For adults - what a great workout! Wow! It's like basic training. I love what karate does for my mind and body and would recommend this sport to anyone at all, no matter the age or gender. – HIESmom
- I've been taking the kickboxing classes at Imperatori for over 2 years now. I love the classes for several reasons: They're fun, always challenging,and every class is different. – Party of 4
- imperatori karate has the best program and the best instructors in metro atlanta. – jjprettyinpink1
Are You a Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President?
A fair warning: Once you have martial arts skills, your life will change completely. Events that once sounded like the plots of video games will begin to intrude upon your daily life as word spreads of your abilities. Don’t be surprised when you are forced to:
- Navigate a series of abandoned temples, avoiding traps, bats, and gelatinous cubes to collect the nine nonagonal fragments of the fabled Ikarus Stone and bring everlasting peace to Karnia, relying only on roasted chickens and pizzas recovered from shattering clay pots for sustenance.
- Sneak aboard a submarine that has been taken over by mohawked international criminals, and use your fists, wits, and limited number of gas pellets to reclaim the submarine and pilot it safely back to the White House, relying only on roast chickens and pizzas recovered from punching open wooden crates for sustenance.
- Kick a turtle.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.