What You'll Get
- $299 for One Seat at Wealth Transformation Workshop ($399 value)
On Saturday, October 22, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., this one-day course teaches attendees how to build and manage their wealth. By teaching important skills such as business plans, money-saving strategies, and more, instructors impart knowledge centered around:
- Six Sections on How to Build Wealth
- Top 10 Year-end Tax Strategies
- How to start a business
- Why Rental Real Estate needs to be a part of Your Equation
- 100 Money Saving Techniques
- Asset Protection and Privacy Update
- Get out of Debt Strategies
- Estate and Legacy Planning Techniques bringing It all TOGETHER!!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Inland Real Estate School, Inc.
If you want to learn how to sell real estate, you should study under an expert. Luckily for students at the Professional Studies Institute, Inc. company Inland Real Estate School, Dave McGowan is that someone. The President and COO has been selling real estate for three decades and teaching the how-tos for 35+ years. His extensive knowledge has paid off, too—his students' real estate exam pass rates exceed the state average, helping to make them sought-after agents. In his programs, he helps to demystify agency laws, appraisals, and construction permits that may or may not allow a homeowner to build a full bathroom in the yard.