Therapists perform decompression therapy to help with disc conditions or photobiomodulation therapy to improve tissue repair and reduce pain
About This Deal
- Benefits of machine decompression therapy: Non-invasive therapy targeting the causes of sciatica, radiating arm pain, and bulging, herniated, or degenerated disc.
- Recommended number of sessions: 20 sessions twice a week for most disc conditions.
- Benefits of Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMT): Light therapy using lasers or LEDs to help boost energy levels, relieve pain, reduce neck and back pain, increase blood flow, improve thyroid function, and reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- Recommended two or more times a week.
- Duration of each photobiomodulation session: about 10 minutes.
Need To Know
About Innovative Body Concepts
Innovative Body Concepts–owner Dr. Sherry Fong’s interest in holistic medicine came about after a heartbreaking diagnosis: her 94-year-old grandmother had cancer. The news came before the Internet age, so Sherry spent countless hours poring over medical and nutrition books to study every possible way to care for the woman who raised her. Her grandmother eventually recovered from the disease and lived to be almost 100 years old.
This experience inspires Dr. Fong’s work today—to assist women with holistic anti-aging, weight loss, detoxification, and healthy living with Innovative Body Concepts. Here, she empowers women to take control of their health and appearance with weight-loss programs as well as body-sculpting and skin-tightening treatments. During a microcurrent facial, for instance, Dr. Fong applies a gentle current that stimulates the facial muscles, thereby tightening and toning—like a small workout for the face.