Therapists perform decompression therapy to help with disc conditions or photobiomodulation therapy to improve tissue repair and reduce pain
What You'll Get
- Benefits of machine decompression therapy: Non-invasive therapy targeting the causes of sciatica, radiating arm pain, and bulging, herniated, or degenerated disc.
- Recommended number of sessions: 20 sessions twice a week for most disc conditions.
- Benefits of Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMT): Light therapy using lasers or LEDs to help boost energy levels, relieve pain, reduce neck and back pain, increase blood flow, improve thyroid function, and reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- Recommended two or more times a week.
- Duration of each photobiomodulation session: about 10 minutes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased after 12 months. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift (not valid for existing patients). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Innovative Body Concepts
Innovative Body Concepts–owner Dr. Sherry Fong’s interest in holistic medicine came about after a heartbreaking diagnosis: her 94-year-old grandmother had cancer. The news came before the Internet age, so Sherry spent countless hours poring over medical and nutrition books to study every possible way to care for the woman who raised her. Her grandmother eventually recovered from the disease and lived to be almost 100 years old.
This experience inspires Dr. Fong’s work today—to assist women with holistic anti-aging, weight loss, detoxification, and healthy living with Innovative Body Concepts. Here, she empowers women to take control of their health and appearance with weight-loss programs as well as body-sculpting and skin-tightening treatments. During a microcurrent facial, for instance, Dr. Fong applies a gentle current that stimulates the facial muscles, thereby tightening and toning—like a small workout for the face.