Noninvasive laser light targets localized fat deposits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: neck/chin, chest, lower back, upper arms, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and calves
- Equipment: LED light
- Recovery time: no recovery time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Initial consultation required for baseline measurements and goal setting. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Integrated Physical Medicine
The doctors and staff at Integrated Physical Medicine treat a broad range of ailments by way of chiropractic techniques, physical therapy, therapeutic massage, and more. By taking a 360-degree approach—which entails applying a variety of treatment techniques to any given problem—the pros customize their rehabilitation methods in order to repair injuries and strengthen individuals’ defenses against future pain.