Noninvasive laser light targets localized fat deposits
About This Deal
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: neck/chin, chest, lower back, upper arms, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and calves
- Equipment: LED light
- Recovery time: no recovery time
About Integrated Physical Medicine
The doctors and staff at Integrated Physical Medicine treat a broad range of ailments by way of chiropractic techniques, physical therapy, therapeutic massage, and more. By taking a 360-degree approach—which entails applying a variety of treatment techniques to any given problem—the pros customize their rehabilitation methods in order to repair injuries and strengthen individuals’ defenses against future pain.