State-of-the-art laser technology is used to target localized fat deposits
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: neck/chin, chest, lower back, upper arms, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, and calves
- Equipment: LED light paddles
- Recovery time: no recovery time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Integrated Physical Medicine - Roselle
At Integrated Physical Medicine, treatment doesn't stop at short-term pain reduction. The specialists at this clinic believe healing comes in three stages: relief, restorative, and wellness care. Rather than just focusing on immediate pain and discomfort, they aim to help restore the health and confidence of their patients, correcting their injuries at the core with custom therapies and treatments. These might include chiropractic techniques, physical therapy, or even non-invasive laser liposuction. And beyond even corrective care, Integrated Physical Medicine helps patients develop wellness plans that provide long term, holistic health in their everyday lives.