Future artists hone their existing skills or learn new ones during hands-on, judgement-free art classes
What You'll Get
Valid at Syosset location.
- During classes, children learn the basics of art and drawing, which later can be developed during more advanced programs. The classes are:
- Petite Picasso: Introductory class for the youngest students. During one-hour instruction, children learn the basics, using materials like colored pencils and oil pastels.
- Monet Matisse: Class designed for those, who have completed the introductory course. The main focus is on developing already existing skills, as well as learning new techniques.
- Cartooning: The class combines hands-on training with the love for cartoon characters.
- Digital: Course incorporates the elements of digital design. Participants learn the basics of Photoshop™, Clip Studio™, and Premier™ which later allows them to create their own digital projects.
- What’s included: all materials (for example colored pencils, watercolor paint, oil pastels, acrylic, ink, etc.)
- Petite Picasso, Monet Matisse, and Cartooning classes last 60 minutes.
- Digital Art Class last 90 minutes.
- View the calendar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. New students only Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About iSchool of Music and Art
Ken Benshish and Yi Qian started iSchool of Music and Art in 2005 to provide a positive, supportive learning atmosphere to bring art and music alive in each student. Students aged 3 and older who can’t tell a drumstick from a plectrum and don’t even know the street value of a quarter note can learn piano, drums, guitar, or voice skills from scratch. Students can also discover their inner Picasso with age-appropriate art lessons and accompanying art history. Teachers incorporate various mediums ranging from watercolor and oil pastels to acrylics and graphite.