Thrill-seekers can venture into Death Valley to see scenic views, watch the sunset, taste locally-produced wine, and gaze at the stars
What You'll Get
- What’s included: experienced guide, live commentary during the tour, admission to Death Valley National Park, pick-up and drop-off at any hotel along the Las Vegas strip (determined via phone upon reservation), unlimited water, sunscreen (SPF 50), 2019 Mercedes Benz Van with an experienced driver
- Departure time: Varies summertime around 12 p.m. and winter around 9 a.m.
- Departure location: any hotel along the strip
- Must be 21 or older to enter the winery
- No children under 5 allowed on tour; children under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
- Included tours: 30-minute Pahrump Winery tour and Death Valley National Park tour
- Notable sights: Dante’s View, Badwater Basin, Zabriskie Point (sunset), stargazing in the Death Valley
- What to bring: hat, camera, some money for lunch
View ITravel USA’s other offers:
The Fine Print
About ITravel USA
There are not too many sights in the world more famous than the Grand Canyon. For those who wish to see this renowned attraction in person, iTravel USA is the right company to travel with. iTravel USA was founded in 2014 as an operator of Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour. In under 3 years, iTravel USA was able to accommodate over 200,000 customers to the Grand Canyon West and fulfill about 30% of their helicopter partners’ potential capacity. In 2019, iTravel USA launched its signature Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour on different platforms to accept direct customers. With the success of Grand Canyon West Rim tours and a heart that keeps giving, iTravel USA has grown at an exponential rate allowing them the freedom to focus on delivering and crafting new tour experiences and small group tours throughout the Southwest region of the United States. Always searching for new ways to satisfy and exceed expectations of the already growing customer base, iTravel USA collaborate with like minded businesses allowing them to broaden their horizons and offer the most to their guests. The goal is to create a beneficial and enjoyable experience for all parties.