One day bus tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West includes a stop at the Colorado River and a professional Tour Guide
About This Deal
- Views of the Grand Canyon West Rim on a day trip from Las Vegas
- Featuring sights and photo ops of the Colorado River and the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest
- Shuttle bus service to all stops inside the park
- Enjoy interesting facts and live commentary from our experienced tour guides
- Professional Bus Driver separate from tour guide
- Seatbelts and first aid kit equipped in the bus
- Bottled Water
- Hassle free planning (we take care of logistics, transportation and have customer service standing by)
- Suitable for variety of ages and physical abilities
- Get a different perspective of the Canyon by adding the skywalk, a helicopter flight, or boat ride anytime prior to or on the day of your trip
- Our office at Grand Canyon West Rim offers additional customer service as well as a microwave for packed lunches!
- Easy upgrade option to include meal
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off from 6 easily accessible stops on the Las Vegas Blvd
- Back in time to enjoy Vegas nightlife or good night’s rest
KNOW FOR DAY OF TOUR:
- It is a good idea to eat breakfast and bring a snack
- To ensure the highest quality experience for all of our guests, please listen carefully on the bus and follow our tour guides’ timeline.
- Bring proper seasonal clothing. Always check the weather (call us if you have any questions)
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. Sturdy, toe-covering shoes like sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Don’t forget your camera! You can take as many pictures and videos during the tour and during the helicopter/boat ride (personal cameras are prohibited on the skywalk)
- Suggested tip for tour guide and bus driver $10 per person
Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Departure time: 6 a.m.-6:30 a.m.
- Notable sights: Joshua Tree Forest, Grand Canyon, Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Colorado River
What to bring: proper seasonal clothing, comfortable shoes, camera
- Optional add-ons at time of reservation:
- Skywalk 4000 feet above the Colorado River
- Helicopter ride down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Boat ride on the Colorado River
View ITravel USA’s other offers: