- Mini cupcakes delivered to your door
- Choose one of the daily flavors
- Rotating flavors each day
About This Deal
Cupcakes, like babies, are smaller, cuter, and more tempting to nibble on. Indulge your maternal/carnivoral instincts with today's Groupon: for $7, you get a dozen mini cupcakes from James and the Giant Cupcake delivered to your door (a $15 value). James and the Giant Cupcake delivers to Oakland and Berkeley free of charge, although East Bay deliveries outside those areas start at $10 and are $0.40 per mile round-trip from Oakland (not covered by your Groupon). The maximum distance for delivery is 15 miles.
The bewitching bakers at James and the Giant Cupcake whip up their signature cupped cakes with impeccable ingredients, using unrefined sugars, organic ingredients, and fresh fruits from local farmers’ markets whenever possible. Choose one from a selection of rotating daily flavors; past hits have included delectable classics such as red velvet, sea-salt caramel, chocolate, and vegan carrot. Pushing the frosting-smudged envelope are heavy-hitting neophytes such as chocolate chili, french toast and maple bacon, and Guinness and Bailey's—chocolate cupcakes made with Guinness stout and topped with Bailey's Irish Cream frosting to whisk eaters back to that term they spent abroad in Dublin, reading Joyce at Trinity College and subsisting on corned-beef shamrock shakes.
Serving a dozen of James's moist, fluffily frosted miniature cupcakes to guests cuts down on dirty dishes and eliminates the shame of being the first one to cut into the cake. Unleash the power of Lilliputian luxuries to cut down on party prep and strike with today's Groupon to James and the Giant Cupcake. Call ahead to set up your delivery.
James and the Giant Cupcake was featured in the Cupcakes Take The Cake blog, which showed off the french-toast-and-maple-bacon cupcakes, sea-salt caramel cupcakes, and more. Yelpers give the bakery a perfect five-star average:
- Easy, convenient, and DELICIOUS! I ordered a dozen full-size and a dozen mini cupcakes for my son's birthday party this past weekend and they were a huge hit with kids and parents alike. – Rebecca G., Yelp
- I know there are a lot of cupcakeries popping up but this is ilke [sic] the real deal. I tumbled upon it by accident, but extremely original stuff (flavors, decoration, etc.) here and oohhh so delicious. – Max B., Yelp