- Exotic, international blends
- New gadgets for the kitchen
- Great gift idea
About This Deal
American colonists originally protested the British government by dumping coffee into Boston Harbor, which rendered the water jittery but incredibly productive. Take a stand against oppressive fatigue with today's Groupon: for $15, you get $35 worth of gourmet coffee, teas, and gifts at Joe’s Coffee House, an online store devoted to the consumption and appreciation of breakfast-beverage staples. Joe's roasts and ships its coffee within 24 hours of when your order is placed, so the beans aren't just sitting around a warehouse waiting for you to click buy.
Let Joe’s be your perky pilot to foreign flavor. Try the Bolivia Colonial Carnavari, an organic blend of sweet cocoa tones derived from trees of the classic typica variety of Arabica and priced at $14.95 for a pound (whole bean or ground). Fill your travel mug with far-away finds from Hawaii, India, Jamaica, and El Salvador, fantastical faraway lands accessible only by aerocraft or imagination. Blends typically average $20 per pound, with exceptions for the more exquisite varieties. If a cup of java isn't what you need in the morning, Joe's also has a large tea selection to fit your fancy.
Joe's is superb for supplying a useful present for a bridal shower, baby shower, or offensive-player-of-the-week shower. Joe’s has an assortment of coffee and tea accessories, such as pots, presses, and grinders. Or use your Groupon toward one of its gift boxes, such as the Grind and Brew, which includes three pounds of coffee and a grinder ($59.95).
Ordering your coffee online means you can meditate over the best brew without getting heckled by under-caffeinated customers standing behind you in the morning line. Travel beyond the local boundaries with a more cultural cup, or simply get started on your living-room Donkey Kong shrine with an authentic Jamaica Blue Mountain barrel.
Online reviews for Joe’s Coffee House are still growing, but Joe’s provided us with testimonials that tell of the company’s speedy service and delicious flavors:
- It was roasted that day and served that evening. You can’t get any fresher then that! – Lea Park
- They shipped it to my business for me. At work the next day, the staff and our customers really appreciated fresh, flavorful coffee. – Todd Gregg
- Instead of giving the typical wedding reception gifts to my friends and family, I surprised them with sample packs of Joe’s Coffee with a picture of my wedding and a thank you message on the front label. – Becky Carter